Copyright and Plagiarism Legal Notice
We, at www.wirralelevenplus.co.uk are Wirral’s longest established and successful tutoring company. We have been established for over 15 years. In that time, we have acquired a considerable amount of knowledge and expertise in all aspects of 11+/entrance examinations. Therefore, all of the content produced on our website is quality original content which has been put together for the benefit of our website visitors.
All content on this website is copyright protected, including: www.wirralelevenplus.co.uk and/or its affiliates or content providers.
We do not permit the reproduction of any of our content, whether in whole or in part. This includes reproduction for commercial gain or any other usage. No commercial usage whatsoever is permitted.
However, our website visitors are permitted to use any content that we have made available for download for their personal and private usage only, in order to assist children with 11 Plus exam preparations etc.
Any infringement of this notice by websites, tutors, tuition centres or other businesses will provoke a civil or criminal liability against them.
Please be aware, any infringement of copyright or plagiarism is a form of theft that we take seriously. If this is detected, we will be forced to take action to protect our content. This will be brought to our attention through software that we have put in place for our protection (‘Copyscape,’ and ‘Grammarly.’) Any infringement of our copyright or plagiarism of our content on other websites will be detected and reported to us.
Actions to be Enforced Should Infringement Take Place
Please note the following actions that you can expect to be taken via our appointed solicitors, should any illegal copyright or plagiarism take place by any website, tutor, tuition centre or any other business:
- A formal legal notice will be admitted requiring the immediate removal and termination of the use or plagiarism of our material. This will also request signatures from the infringer to refrain from any further copyright or plagiarism infringements.
- Where appropriate we will seek to recover any damages that have been made to our online presence and/or local reputation.
- A formal legal notice will also be filed with the following search engines should any website be found guilty of copyright or plagiarism infringement:
– Google, Yahoo, Bing etc
This can result in your website being removed from the search engines and shut down, as search engines pride themselves on original, organic content and only wish to list reputable sites.
- A formal legal notice will also be filed with the following advertising partners as follows;
– Google Ad Sense and Yahoo etc who only wish to list reputable sites.
If the infringer does not co-operate with any of the above legal notices served, then we will be forced to take further legal action as necessary.
Any future infringing parties that do not co-operate can expect to have their identity published here.